Task 2 planning and designing my web site.
There is quite a lot of work to do for design, (all the bullet points below)
save it in one long word document called
Task 2 Design.
- Make an action plan showing the tasks times and completion dates for making your web site. You could do this in word.
- Site concept, Audience and Purpose. An introduction to the concept behind
the site what it is and what it will do.
A statement of the audience for the web site and why they need your site. This should be a word document with the headings Concept, Audience, Purpose, Functions
- List three accessibility features you will include in your site and explain them in detail.
- A site map and a folder structure showing every internal and external link on your site and where everything is going to live. This guide should help.
- A grey box template design for a basic page. This guide should help
- A global style statement saying which fonts and colour and link styles you will use on all pages. This is an example of one
- Sufficient mock-ups to indicate clearly, exactly what will be included on every page. This could be in the form of story boards or as a content specification just make sure it is obvious what is on every page this is really important.
- Evidence that you have stored the content for your web sites in a folder called resources. A screen shot should do here