Welcome to the OCR nationals Level 3 Microsite for web authoring
In this Unit of work you will design make and upload a website of at least 10 pages to the web.Introduction
You are going to make a website to showcase, market or promote an entertainment venue. this could be a nightclub , bar, restaurant or sport venue. You need to make a 10 page website which needs to include the following details;
- A home page containing a brief introduction and a navigation system to the other pages on the site and a slide show showing images of your venue.
- A Where we are page of your chosen venue including an interactive map.
- A links page containing links to “friends of the site”
- A contact us page containing an interactive form to allow for bookings and or feedback
- A gallery section of the site this will include pictures of the venue and will take up 5 pages of the whole site you may have annotated images on each page or multiple images on each page
Your site must do the following to achieve a distinction;
- Use CSS to for styling and layout on your site
- Include three features that will allow for impaired uses to access it more easily.
- Use a sensible folder structure .