This web site is here to explain in simple terms what the problems are that stop some people using the internet are and what can be done to let them get full and easy access to the internet.
The links on the left explain in more detail what accessibility is and what the problems that people can have are that stop them getting online easily.
What this site does to make it easy to access;
- A screen reader will know what any images or video or links are because ALT, Title and Name, tags are used to describe them.
- Layout is straight forward for ease of reading
- The site uses high contrast colours to help visually impaired readers view the site.
- Font sizes can be enlarged easily to help visually impaired readers view it.
- The html code is what's called "valid" so that software can make sense of it.